Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ski Trip 2008: Day Two

Gratuitous wet t-shirt shot ripped off from Jon's camera. Well, maybe not too gratuitous. There was some hot tub action in the early hours of Saturday. Doesn't seem to be as much hot tubbing as in the past. I would put the blame on the raccoon I found floating in the hot tub when I first got here, but I failed to mention that to anyone after tossing it into the woods. Hope no one noticed. Fortunately, we have not run out of coffee. Nor two liters of soda. However, the two liter situation is getting desperate. We're probably down to only 87. We're also really low on beer. We would be in real trouble if not for all the bottles of liquor. There was basketball during the day, and poker in the evening. More cornholing than you can find in a Tijuana massage parlor. Then came the late night downer as some old crank comes out at 3 am to make us turn the music down. I don't know what the deal is with these geriatrics always trying to bring down the party.

I figured I'd better get a picture of Kevin because the last time I went on a ski trip with him, I completely forgot he was there. And Kara still hasn't hatched.

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is great! Thanks for updating and I'm sorry I yelled at you on Sunday when you looked at my dip "funny"...

Sherman said...

What dip?

Sherman said...

I remember now. When you put all the leftover stuff in one pot. For some reason, I was trying to remember when you were walking around with a pinch of skoal in your mouth.