Monday, March 13, 2006

This One Is For Phil

According to his review of my blog, Phil is disappointed that I stick to opinion issues and avoid the personal. As everyone knows, it hurts me greatly to disappoint Phil, so I have decided to have an entry that includes something new. Since everyone else likes to put pictures of their pets on their blogs, I have decided to put a couple of pictures of one of my pets. This is Little Guy. He is a fancy rat. He's actually the larger of my two rats, but that's because he eats anything that moves. He'll even try to eat Styrofoam if looks like popcorn.

Oh, and since Phil expects every blog to include an entry about the ski trip, I have to admit that I thought about sneaking Little Guy along and letting him loose at an opportune moment to see how people would react. Actually, what I really want to say about the ski trip is - good food, cold beer, Louisville beats Notre Dame, Steelers win the Super Bowl, nobody pissed me off. Does anyone have to ask whether I had a good time?

Another bone for Phil. The Republicans in Congress are engaged in out of control spending that would make a Democrat blush. Well, probably not, but at least Democrat aren't running as the party of low spending. It's small consolation to me that Ted Stevens and Don Young (both Republicans) haven't tried to add money to build a bridge between two Alaskan ice floes.


Interesting note - if you run the blogspot spell-checker, blog is not a word.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Just one question...Do you have Little Guy in a cage or is he free to cruise around?

Sherman said...

Mainly in a cage, but I do close off most of the apartment and let him roam around some when I'm home.

Amber Moles said...

Very interesting. I would have never thought you were a rodent kind of guy, Marc. I love these blogs, I learn more and more each day. By the way, I'm glad no one pissed you off.

Philip Deskins said...

I'ts about friggin time you told us about the rats! Also, PICTURES! I forgot to include "no pictures" in the weaknesses portion of your review. More personal stuff now! We can't get enough of it!